- 2017 Participation in the Dakar
- 2014 Creator, organizer, and route planer of the Rally of Norcia for the Italian Motorcycle Federation.
- Dal 2013 “Closer”. Consultancy, operative and logistics management, route planner, service and accommodation management for the test drives of some of the most important Italian rallies such as the Rally di Roma Capitale valid for the Italian Championship, together with Motorsport Italia and Bmp Progamme Service.
- 2012 Elected a member of the directorate of the Italian Para-Olympic committee and person in charge of the athletes.
- 2011 Founder and President of the non-profit organization “UNO DI NOI”, a voluntary organization which supports the rehabilitation of people with disabilities, travelling around Italy, as witness to the fact that courage, willpower and tenacity can overcome disabilities. The NOI X UNO DI NOI and the Evolution Driving School which has automatic vehicles fitted with Guidosimplex auxiliary controls. The volunteers and friends of this organization offer introductory courses, practice and advanced classed to disabled drivers
- 2010 He cooperates with the Spinal Unit of Perugia General Hospital; with ANGLAT, a Community Transport Association; with Guidosimplex, a leader in the production of auxiliary controls for the disabled; with INAIL, the National Institute for Insurance against Accidents at Work, and the Prosperius Rehabilitation Clinic for who he has been the “test-man” for a new exoskeleton.
- 2010 With his Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 TD T2 he came 2° in the Italian Baja and 5° in one of the Tout Terrain European Championship trials with his inseparable navigator Massimiliano Catarsi.
- 2010 With his Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 TD T2 at the Baja Espana Aragon he was the only Italian driver of 11 teams to complete the competition, navigator: Massimiliano Catarsi.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.