- 2009 With his Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 TD T2, he came 1° in the Rally dei Templi in Campania, valid as a leg of the Italian Tout Terrain Championship (the first disabled driver to achieve such a result at an international level) – navigator: Massimiliano Catarsi.
- 2008 With his Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 TD T2, he came 4° of category and 16° overall at the Italian Baja with his Tuscan navigator Massimiliano Catarsi.
- from 2008 He cooperates with mobility rehabilitation programmes with several Italian Rehabilitation Centers. Non-profit organization: UNO DI NOI.
- from 2007 to 2011 Logistics manager, organization supervisor and financial administrator of the Italian Championship Motorally Filos Sport – Lega Moto Uisp (Rally of Montecarlo, Rally of Palinuro, Rally of Crete Senesi and Rally of Sardegna – Sandalion) and the Italian Championship and European Rally Challenge TT Filos Sport – Lega moto Uisp.
- 2007 He began his career as a driver of the Ralliart Offroad Team Italy, official team of Mitsubishi Italia in the off road sector, participating in competitions of national and International Tout Terrain rallies. At the same time he also obtained his FISAPS driving instructors license and was invited to become a member of the staff at Mitsubishi’s 4×4 Driving School.
- 2006 With an Isuzu participated for the first time as a 4×4 pilot in the Marocco Rally, came 5° in diesel category and 19° overall. The first paraplegic pilot to make this kind of result.
- from 2005 to 2006 His company Filos Sport manages the logistics, organization and financial administration of the FMI Italian Motorally Championship and is image consultant for the TT Raid Italian Championships (Rally of Umbria, Rally of Sardinia and Rally of Sicily).
- 2004 As the founder of Filos Sport he organized the first courses of driving lessons for the Federal Motorally School of the Italian Motorcycle Federation, and together with Touratech organized the Rally of Sardinia.
- 2003 4th January, during an off road motorcycle trip in Peru, organized by BMW Motorrad Italy, following a trivial fall whilst going slowly, he suffered a spinal injury (d4 and d5 vertebra) which caused him paraplegia.
- 2002 Came in 1° at the European Raid TT Championship and participated in the Rally of the Pharaohs (he withdrew during the first day of the competition in order to go to the aid of his fellow rider Roberto Benasciutti) 16 Italian titles and 1 European title. A personal record: the only rider to have won the Italian Motorally Championship with motorcycles in every class (from 125cc to 600cc – still an unbeaten record).
- 2002 Came in 1° in the Prep Class at the European Motorally Championship.
- 2002 Official Suzuki 400 rider Came in 2° at the Italian Motorally Championship.
- 2001 Managed the logistics of the Rally of Pharaohs in Egypt.
- 2001 Founded Global Filos, Tour Operator specializing in off-road tours and organizer of sporting events, official organizer of BMW motorcycle off road trips with itineraries in Europe, Africa, Central and South America.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.