- 1989 Participated in the first race of the season of the Italian Motorally Championship but withdrew because he fractured his carpal scaphoid and was unable to participate for the following 2 years. (This was also the year he was divorced from his wife).
- 1988 Placed 2° at the Italian Motorally Championship.
- 1988 Placed 2° at the Suzuki Trophy.
- 1987 Winner of a leg of Rally of Tunisia.
- 1987 XT Yamaha Challenge and placed 2° at the Italian Motorally Championship.
- 1986 Placed 1° Yamaha XT Challenge and made his debut at the Italian Motorally Championship.
- 1983 Placed 10° at the European Endurance Championship, chosen as official Motorally rider for the National team by the Italian Motorcycle Federation.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.